We strive to accomplish our mission through service, spirituality and socialization; and invite all members of our parish--men, women and children--to participate in our activities.
Our on-going monthly activities include:
- Priest Meals - providing a meal for our busy priests on Monday and Wednesday nights
- Funeral Meals - donate food, work shifts at lunch preparing, serving, and cleaning
- Stephen Center - coordinate and serve dinner on the 4th Saturday of each month
- Donut Sundays - encourages socialization with parish members while enjoying donuts, coffee and juice on the 2nd Sunday of each month
- Monthly Social - fellowship with activities ranging from our annual outdoor mass, meal kits for those in need or simply a craft activity or game. A great way to meet fellow parishioners.
- Board Meeting - monthly administrative meeting to organize, plan and review budget
We support and celebrate the members of our parish and our priests through a variety of additional activities... hosting the Spring Graduation Dinner, sponsoring a booth at Vaclav, providing refreshments for the Parish Mission and celebrations for our priests.
We invite you to join us at any and all of our activities including our Board Meetings--we can even make it easy for you by sending occasional reminders of our upcoming activities. Just let us know which types of events you wish to know about by signing up for our mailing list!