As Catholics, we recognize all that we have – our time, our talents, our resources, even our lives –are gifts from God. We are called to be good stewards of these gifts, investing them wisely and generously. The continued support we receive from parishioners is very much appreciated. Obviously, financial support is very important to the growth of our church, its programs and ministries.
As an alternative to the traditional method of using sacrificial giving envelopes, please consider the additional benefits and flexibility of our recurring credit card, automatic bank account (ACH) and online payment options.
Recurring credit card, ACH and online payment options costs you nothing and provides many advantages to both you and our parish.
- No need for writing checks
- Financial planning allows you to align your parish’s offertory schedule with your paychecks
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of any benefits such as airline mileage or cash bonuses
- No check processing fees
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special parish collections and missions
- Use recurring credit card or ACH payments in conjunction with offering envelopes
Your consideration of using online giving and automatic payments is greatly appreciated. As you can see, it has many benefits that serve both the parishioner and our parish.
If you wish to sign up for recurring CREDIT CARD payments, you can access that form HERE.
If you wish to sign up for recurring bank account, or ACH PAYMENTS , you can access that form HERE.
For additional information on how to set up recurring ACH or Credit Card donations, please contact the following:
To give online please click on the “DONATE” button below.
Thank you to all of you who stopped down in the social hall on the weekend of May 20-21 to see the proposed plans for the new church. For those of you that missed that opportunity, the pictures that were on display that weekend are pasted below. There is also a video that was emailed to the parish on Tuesday, May 23 that is on the home page of the website. You will find it as the first picture on the main slide show.
#StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-0647888 for your personal and gift purchases and Amazon donates to St. Wenceslaus.
Bookmark the link in the graphic below and support us every time you shop.
Thank you for all who have been doing this and continue to do so.
Please join in the fun!
Great way to raise funds for our parish and school at no cost to you.
- Download the TAGG app from the Apple App store or Google Play for Android users using the links below:
- Visit one of 175+ businesses that partners with TAGG.
- When you make a purchase (say for a birthday party at Bounce U or Defy Gravity; a night out at the new Omaha Tap House location in Pepperwood, Blue Sushi or Blatt Beer and Table) snap a photo of your receipt. To do so, simply hit TAGG My Purchase on the bottom of the screen.
- Select St. Wenceslaus from the organizations listed on the app as the one you want to support.
- Then the business donates 5% of that purchase to St. Wenceslaus Parish and School Endowment Fund.
The Building in Faith for Future Generations capital campaign has been underway since the Fall of 2015. Due to the generosity of our parishioners, we have raised over $7 million in pledges!
If you are new to the parish or would like some additional information, please click on the campaign case statement below.
BFFG Capital Campaign Case Statement
If you wish to make a one-time donation/pledge payment to the Building in Faith for Future Generations Capital Campaign:
The planning for Celebrate 2019 is currently in progress.
Donate to the Michael J. Hogan Memorial Scholarship Fund
Michael J. Hogan Memorial Scholarship Fund
March 28, 1943 - February 18, 2017
This scholarship is given in loving memory of Michael J. Hogan. Michael was a strong believer in the Catholic faith and Catholic education. Michael lived his life helping others and his spirit of generosity of “paying it forward” is something his family hopes to continue in the lives of students here at St. Wenceslaus.
This scholarship is awarded to any current or future St. Wenceslaus student who embodies the values by which Michael lived his life. This student also strives to improve themselves through faith, service, determination and learning.