Primetimers provide parishioners age 55 and older the opportunity to find new friends and continue existing friendships through social, religious and community activities. A committee of approximately 25 members meet on a monthly basis to plan upcoming activities and to prepare a calendar of events for the upcoming year.
Meetings: Planning Committee meets the 1 st Monday of each month.
Primetimers main objective is to offer friendship and support to our members.
Activities are published in the weekly church bulletin. These have included:
- Membership dinner and meeting each year in September
- Witches Brew - (Halloween soup and sandwich dinner)
- Potluck dinner and game nights
- Christmas party and White Elephant gift exchange
- Chili Cookoff, cook-outs, wine and cheese tasting
- Movie Night and dinner
- St. Patrick’s Day catered dinner
- Casino Night
- Cinco de Mayo Party
- Parish Ministry Picnic and Mass (with Primetimer Groups from other Omaha Parishes)
- Golf outings and Putting contests
- Attend Musicals at the Papillion Amphitheater
- Membership Appreciation Dinner
- Lauritzsen Garden Tour and Lunch at the Bohemian Café
We support and care for our members
We send cards to members who are ill. We also send flowers or reading material to members who have been in the hospital. Follow-up calls are made to members recuperating at home and assistance given when needed. Mass cards are sent to the immediate family of members who have died.